The all-new ZOLL AED 3™ Automated External Defibrillator makes the best even better. It improves on the best support for rescuers, provided by the AED Plus® since 2002. Designed and built upon years of usability research with both trained and untrained rescuers, it’s easy to use. And it’s equipped with improved Real CPR Help®, ZOLL’s real-time CPR feedback technology.
The AED 3 is easy to own because the continuing cost of ownership is surprisingly low, with universal adult/pediatric electrode pads and a battery that last five years.
And it’s easy to maintain because Program Management Onboard™ cloud-connects via Wi-Fi to ZOLL’s PlusTrac™ AED program management system. No maintenance inspections needed.
Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models.
Register your device to gain an additional 2 years on the warranty at ZOLL Device Registration Center.
- Costs significantly less to maintain than almost any other AED.
- CPR Uni-padz work for both children and adults. No need to buy special pediatric pads.
- 5 year shelf life for CPR Uni-padz and the battery.
- 6 year standard warranty (additional 2 years with registration ZOLL Device Registration Center)
- No other AED requires you to replace pads and battery only once in the first 10 years of service.
- Includes CPR Uni-padz Universal electrodes and Zoll AED 3 battery.
ZOLL AED 3 Brochure
View the Brochure (English)
ZOLL AED 3 Spec Sheet
View the specification sheet
ZOLL AED 3 Quick Start Guide
View the Quick Start Guide (English)
ZOLL AED 3 Operator's Manual
View the Operator's Manual (English)
ZOLL AED 3 Administrator's Guide
View the Administrator's Guide (English)
ZOLL AED 3 Rescue Reference Guide Poster (Fully-Automatic)
View the Rescue Reference Guide-Poster: Fully-Automatic (English)
Making sure your AEDs are ready to use is a difficult job, but the solution is simple—PlusTrac™
. This interactive, online AED program management system makes it easy to ensure that your AEDs are ready, compliant, and properly supported. Our InspectAED™ mobile app even lets you record routine maintenance checks with an iPhone or Android smart phone.
Whether you have a thousand AEDs—or just one—PlusTrac
simplifies AED program management. Even if you have AEDs from several manufacturers, PlusTrac
can help you manage them all. You can also use PlusTrac
to monitor the training dates of volunteer responders and track your pad and battery expiration. It will also notify you of any manufactures' updates.PlusTrac Brochure
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Width: 23.6 cm Height: 12.7 cm Depth: 24.7 cm
Display: 5.39 cm x 9.5 cm
- Electrode pads:5 years
- Pediatric capability: Yes - with CPR Uni Padz
- Shock delivery:Fully-automatic
- CPR Support: Full adult and child CPR feedback
- Portability: Integrated carry handle
- Battery life: Up to 5 years
- Battery status: Status Indicator
- Data management: USB download
- Self-test: Yes
- Operation: Easy to operate
- Dust/Water resistance:IP55
- Warranty: 8 years
- Real CPR Help to ensure the rescuer is performing compressions at the correct rate and depth
- Universal adult/child CPR Uni-padz sense and report motion of the rescuers' chest compressions to the AED.
- Constant metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute to comply with latest 2015 AHA/CPR guidelines
- Push button selection of child rescue using the child button on the front of the AED
- Dual orientation (upright or flat) allows the best visibility of the screen during a rescue
- High-resolution full-color graphic images and text accompany all voice prompts making the AED 3 easy for anybody to use
- On-screen display of elapsed time and number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS will need to know on arrival
- Rescue accessory pack containing non-latex gloves, CPR mask, razor, paper towel and towelette.
- Clothing scissors are attached to the CPR Uni-padz for easy removal of clothing.hether you have a thousand AEDs—or just one—PlusTrac simplifies AED program management. Even if you have AEDs from several manufacturers, PlusTrac can help you manage them all. You can also use PlusTrac to monitor the training dates of volunteer responders and track your pad and battery expiration. It will also notify you of any manufactures' updates.