The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer is the only automated external defibrillator (AED) training solution that provides Real CPR Help®, real-time feedback on a trainee’s compression quality. The Trainer will allow students to learn proper rate and depth of CPR chest compression in a training setting.
The Trainer is designed to closely mimic the operation of the clinical ZOLL AED 3, offering students a more realistic rescue experience. The Trainer includes:
• Real CPR Help®, providing real-time compression feedback during training
• An active LCD display with full-color rescue images that mirrors the clinical ZOLL AED 3 device
• Contact sensors in the training pads that detect pad contact with the manikin, eliminating the need for a remote control to support rescue simulations
• One trainer supports both semi-automatic and fully automatic operation modes
• An on-device pause button that allows the instructor to pause a training scenario
• Long-lasting consumables, which save time and money
• Easy USB software update/language configuration
ZOLL AED 3 Trainer Accessories:
Replacement accessories for the Trainer may be ordered to replace supplies when they reach the end of their life.
No Remote Needed:
All configuration and training scenario management is completed through the UI of the Trainer itself, so there is no need for a remote to setup the Trainer. The configurable options are:
• Training scenario
• Operating mode (Semiautomatic or Fully Automatic) – Please note, the ZOLL AED 3 Trainer will not support the CPR Dashboard/ECG display seen on the ZOLL AED 3 BLS
• Lay Rescuer Prompts • Check Breathing Prompts
• Volume Adjustment
Please note that the ZOLL AED 3 Trainer will support the latest CPR Uni-padz II placement recommendations implemented with software release 5. The compression sensor is removable so a trainee can practice pedi placement as needed.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.